[bknr-devel] Problems with XML import/export, can't follow the tutorial

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun May 23 04:53:20 UTC 2010

Hi Frederico,

the XML import/export functionality has long regressed because it is
unused, and I can't easily resurrect it.  I never used the import
aspect of the XML impex facility and at some point switched to writing
specialized exporters for those formats that I need (i.e.
http://bknr.net/trac/browser/trunk/projects/bos/m2/export.lisp#L94).

I'm sorry that the documentation and source code still gives the
misleading impression that there is an XML import/export facility.
I'm going to make a little update to indicate the state of this
subsystem.

Did you have specific requirements for the impex facility?

-Hans