[bknr-devel] BKNR web, best place to start digging

Frederico Muñoz fsmunoz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:29:59 UTC 2010

Just a small update

> PS: Actually I still have a small issue, but this one will be easier
> for myself to fix: I get "URI scheme :HTTP not supported" errors on
> the index, which Is likely tied with cxml not loading http DTDs. This
> is probably something related to the template mechanism.

Found it, it is something related to the initial setting of the
cxml:*catalog*, which is done in template-handler.lisp but is
apparently not working for me automatically. Setting the
*template-dtd-catalog* by hand to an absolute path and remaking the
catalogue fixes it, I'll take a look.

Regards,

Frederico