[bknr-devel] Splitting off bknr.datastore

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:12:54 UTC 2010

Hi Aad,

I think splitting the datastore and the web app stuff into two
separate parts would be great.  I'd also like to see the stuff be
moved to github.  My issue is that I don't currently have the time to
do it myself.  I would be glad to help with the split, review changes
etc., but I can't currently spare the one day that would be needed to
make the split perfect.

-Hans