[bknr-devel] Automatic HTML Indentation

Thomas thomas.karolski at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:57:06 UTC 2009

I noticed that with-xhtml warns about the INDENTATION parameter being
deprecated.
According to the cxml documentation (on their website anyway)
cxml:make-character-stream-sink still takes that parameter - and
actually passing it does seem to work.
Is there some other method of enforcing (x)html indentation (including
newlines) or do I have to go with hacking a global variable
*html-indentation* into xhtmlgen.lisp in order to get it to work?

On a side note: How come the HTML function is not exported from within
BKNR.web? Isn't it an integral part of using the BKNR.web utility functions?

Kind regards,
Thomas