[bknr-devel] Re: BKNR SVN down for move and maintenance

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Wed Feb 20 12:10:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have moved the repository to a new machine.  If you want to convert
your checkout, go to your checkout directory and execute this:

perl -pi -e 's,common-lisp.net/project/bknr,svn.bknr.net,' `find .
-name entries`

This will do in-place editing of the URLs in subversions'
administrative "entries" file.

The new location of the repository is svn+ssh://svn.bknr.net/svn - I
have created users for Kilian and Didier and added the ssh public key
I found on common-lisp.net.  If anyone else reading this needs write
access, get in touch.

Sorry for the short notice.  Expect more updates on http://bknr.net/ soon.

-Hans