[bknr-devel] Recursive locks problem on sbcl

Denis Mashkevich nedenis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:09:31 UTC 2007

Hi Hans,
the problem we've spoken of yesterday on irc (recursive lock attempt
warning on sbcl
using bknr datastore) proved to be trivial to solve - there is a
primitive in sb-thread for
exactly this case. I have not tested it extensively yet, but it
appears to work. The patch
is attached.

FWIW, being unable to load some third-party libraries supplied with
bknr (mainly cxml
and unit-test), I ditched thirdparty altogether, installed all the
newest versions of
whatever bknr-indices and bknr-datastore depend on, and both seem to
work.

Thanks, Denis (oudeis).