[bknr-devel] Merging development branch

Hans Huebner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:57:02 UTC 2006

Hi Tchadvar,

I have moved all my projects to my development branch and I´d be
interested in making that branch the new trunk.  The problem I see is
that some of the changes I made with respect to the XML generation are
incompatible to the trunk version.

I´d propose the following:  I will create a branch from the current
trunk which is named "legacy" or some such and then move my
development branch back to the trunk.

Let me know if that would work for you (and if anyone else reading
this has any thoughts or objections, please shout!).

-Hans