[bknr-devel] Warning: Encoding destroyed object

Kamen TOMOV ktomov at web.de
Tue Feb 28 00:50:20 UTC 2006

Dear Hans,

Thank you very much for your instant answer to the issue and for the
suggested workarounds. I added a wrapper method around the del
transaction that sends the ID of the object as a parameter and now it
is even better.

Thanks for the suggestion about the deletion of the blob files. I will
reconsider using this function. Initially it didn't seem a good idea
but I am starting to think that it is.

As to the issues that you have put in your previous message I am not
sure yet what the right approach should be. I'd trust your judgement.

Regards,
--
Kamen