[bknr-devel] SBCL and OpenMCL ports done properly

Kamen TOMOV ktomov at web.de
Thu Feb 9 11:30:59 UTC 2006

On Thu, Feb 09 2006, Hans Hübner wrote:

> In the end, it would make sense to put all code into the repository
> and directly edit in memory instead of using external files.  This
> is kind of the long-term goal, but we have not made much progress in
> that direction, sadly.

That's a great idea. Perhaps it is a part of the more general concept
that an application code should not reside in files but in a
repository. The part of the task that tracks the changes (versions) of
the code could probably be tied with the transaction log mechanism.

Also if we look at it as a more general issue (important not only for
bknr-datastore users/developpers), there is a chance that more people
would get interested. Have you heard about any project that deals with
that?

Regards,
--
Kamen