[bknr-devel] SBCL and OpenMCL ports done properly

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:19:09 UTC 2006

Hi Hoan,

I will test your patches more intensively tonight, but I read the
patch, it was short enough to completely understand and it did not do
anything which was hard to understand.  Great.  I hope to be able to
generate a few test cases which make it possible to do some unit
testing on the store in the future.  This supports what you wrote and
I´ll freely admit that our source base should be more helpful.

Do you have any plans for other changes?  Last time, you had more
(like content-addressed blobs) which I did not understand.  Maybe it
is a good idea to quickly discuss proposed changes before they get
checked in.

I do not have any current plans, but if I happen to have enough time,
I will propably work on database maintenance and operations so that
BKNR based systems can be run for a long time without much nursery.
The snapshotting mechanism currently eats disk space without bounds,
and the blob garbage collection is not automated.

Cheers,
Hans