[bknr-devel] SBCL and OpenMCL ports done properly

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:54:08 UTC 2006

Hi Hoan,

I have read your patch and it looks fine so far.  I will test it on
cmucl later today, and if things go well, I'll commit it to the trunk.

I have not made much use of floats, so I cannot comment on the current
implementation much.  I would also prefer not to have this workaround
for OpenMCL, so if you could come up with a patch, I would propably
add that as well.  The new implementation for %encode-string looks
fine, and as far as I can see it is more consistent with the
%decode-string implementation.

Thanks a lot!
-Hans