Is anyone maintaining arnesi?

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Tue Mar 28 15:09:26 UTC 2017

I have made rewrites of some of the utilities found in arnesi, and have
generally moved on to selectively using functions from other libraries.
That said, I do have a full import of the darks history starting in
2005.  I have never published it previously, but I just put it up at
github [1].  I will see how cleanly that merges with the "official"
branch[2]and open a pull request there shortly if all goes well.

For reference, this library has largely been tied to a legacy ucw
internal billing application at our company.  I will need to revert a
few "non-public" patches (such as removing the csv code entirely).

[1]: https://github.com/AccelerationNet/arnesi
[2]: https://github.com/vseloved/arnesi

Cheers,
Russ Tyndall