[Bese-devel] further development of FiveAM

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Sat Apr 21 20:28:06 UTC 2012

Marco Baringer <mb <at> bese.it> writes:

> hi,
>
>    I've haven't worked on FiveAM in a long time (it's been at least 3
>    years...), and apparently that's caused stagnation and
>    fragmentation of the code base. my bad.
>
>    Stelian Ionescu has graciously offered to take up further
>    development of FiveAM. So i'm going to let him do that.

I've created a new project(http://common-lisp.net/project/fiveam/)
with its own mailing list and converted the sources to git:
https://github.com/sionescu/fiveam
I'll slowly start integrating the various forks and patches I found around, so
if you have some request don't hesitate to ask(on fiveam-devel)