[Bese-devel] fix for rfc2388 bug

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:32:58 UTC 2009

>> any word on this?
>>
>> i have it applied and merged in my local branch, ready to be pushed.
>>
>> but should it be pushed? anyone with some rfc insights?
>

> If you've been using it, and it fixes this problem, then i'm all for

well, i don't have any problem regarding this. i was just running
through my starred mails an this patch was one of them...

> pushing it. Otherwise, if there's any objection.. what's the URL for
> your branch? :)

by local branch i've meant my local darcs repo on my laptop.

i've pushed some changes to the official repo, please take a look at
them an report if anything breaks, and do send a darcs patch with the
failing test!

those patches look better than letting them rest in mail archives for
2+ years...

--
 attila