[Bese-devel] ucw-core demos and compatibility with old UCW

burban at opopop.net burban at opopop.net
Sat Mar 28 21:29:34 UTC 2009

Drew Crampsie <drewc at tech.coop> writes:

> Hey b. urban,
>
>  ucw-core was designed to be able to run both the _dev and _ajax
> components. Your best bet is to simply port the _ajax component tree +
> supporting code to -core. At it's base, -core is almost identical to
> _ajax, so this should be trivial. I'd love to have support for the
> _ajax stuff back in the main tree if you (or anybody else) feels like
> doing the work.

I really plan to look about this. From what I have seen so far, it may
indeed be simple, but you never know what lurks around the next corner...

Another point of interest for the "minimalist" UCW users, or people
wanting to study the core, is that my modified ucw-core tarball:
http://lisp.opopop.net/files/ucw-core-0.9bis.tgz is stripped down from
all non used stuff of the original ucw-core.

Regards.

--

B. Urban