[Bese-devel] ucw-core demos and compatibility with old UCW

Drew Crampsie drewc at tech.coop
Sat Mar 28 18:04:07 UTC 2009

Hey b. urban,

 ucw-core was designed to be able to run both the _dev and _ajax
components. Your best bet is to simply port the _ajax component tree +
supporting code to -core. At it's base, -core is almost identical to
_ajax, so this should be trivial. I'd love to have support for the
_ajax stuff back in the main tree if you (or anybody else) feels like
doing the work.

Cheers,

drewc