[Bese-devel] CSS File

George Tasso getasso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:38:34 UTC 2009

In aserve franz web server + webactions i was able to publish static file.
So what i did is publish my css file and refrence them in my application. I
know the  html header stuff is more abstruct in ucw. I made the following
change in the demo source code adding :stylesheet

(defcomponent demo-window (standard-window-component)
  ()
  (:default-initargs
       :stylesheet '("report.css")
      :body (make-instance 'demo-component)))

and i got this in the html source as a result

<link href="/itinventory/report.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"

but nothing is working yet :)

I guess i need some pointers on how to achieving this in ucw.

Your help greatly appreciated.

George.