[Bese-devel] <:select

George Tasso getasso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 02:13:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> George Tasso <getasso at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > (defmethod render :wrapping ((self new-asset-input))
> >   (call-next-method)
> >   (flet ((display-form ()
> >      (<ucw:form :action (call-component $component (make-instance
> > 'new-asset-input))
> >    :function (constantly t)
> >    (<:table :class "report"
> >    (<:tr
> >     (<:td "Quatation Ref")
> >     (<:td (<ucw:input :type "text" :accessor (getf  (message self)
> > :quotation-ref))))
> >
> >    (<:tr
> >     (<:td "Supplier")
> >
> > question is how to i make the select field associated with (getf (message
> self)
> > :supplier). I don't think there is an accessor on select ( i might be
> wrong)
> >       (<:td
> >        (<:select :name "supplier"
> >          :accessor (getf (message self) :supplier)
>
> replace <:select with <ucw:select with <ucw:option tags as children.
> --

Oh Yes that is what i am doing, sorry part of the code went missing :)

the code should reads like this
(<:td
        (<:select :name "supplier"
          (dolist (e supplier)
(<:option :value  (first e) (<as-html (second e)))

The question is how can i make select boxes link to an object like it is
done with input text box

consider this example

(defmethod render (self new-asset-input)
(<ucw:input :type "text" :accessor (getf  (message self)  :code)))

thank you

George