[Bese-devel] <:select

burban at opopop.net burban at opopop.net
Wed Jan 28 21:14:45 UTC 2009

George Tasso <getasso at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I am attempting ucw-core demo. I am modifying   the  simple form example,
>
> I have added several more fields some of which are drop down
>
> Just wondering if somebody could help  with a pointer on how to handle
> select list in a form.

<:select works like all other <:xxx tags, that is, it is HTML, but with a
Lispy syntax. It is all explained in the yaclml package, so it's not even
UCW per se.

Then there is <ucw:select and other <ucw:xxx friends, which are UCW
extensions. Demos/samples are a bit missing here, the only ones I
can propose are in my own code to be seen here:
http://lisp.opopop.net/blog/myblog.ucw
or
http://lisp.opopop.net/forum/public.ucw

Source code available on that same site:
http://lisp.opopop.net/files/lisp-app-1.3.tgz

Warning, this is code valid
for the original ucw_ajax, there are some differences from
ucw_core. But it should give you the boot.

Regards.

--

B. Urban