[Bese-devel] ANN: UCW-CORE is ready. The future is now!

burban at opopop.net burban at opopop.net
Mon Jan 5 22:30:52 UTC 2009

"Drew Crampsie" <drewc at tech.coop> writes:

> Hey UCW users,
>
> For some time, http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/ucw-core/ has
> held the new ucw repo, ucw-core. I've been using it in production for
> a full month, an besides a few minor issues, it works.

Great! For the guys as myself comfortably relying on Debian ready to
use packages, it may be worth adding that:
darcs get http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/ucw-core
will download the code.

> And ... drum roll please, .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-., The beginnings of the
> manual are at http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/ucw-core/manual/getting-started.txt.

This is exactly the kind of manual I need! It's good to make
the link with the existing technologies, as this may help selling
UCW. The manual has already challenged my current view of UCW (on the
positive side :))

Best regards.

--

B. Urban