[Bese-devel] Minor Arnesi and UCW Fixes for CCL

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Feb 9 04:05:20 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I have a small (total of ten characters changed!) patch to arnesi in my
branch at http://darcs.unknownlamer.org/arnesi_dev_closer-mop/ that
makes call/cc work with at least CCL. I'm not sure if this is /right/;
is there any particular reason `closure/cc' was only a
`funcallable-standard-class' on SBCL? I am potentially missing something
here... but did the code work at all on any other implementations?

My branch also has a (large, but straightforward) patch to remove MOPP
in favor of Closer
MOP. http://unknownlamer.org/darcsweb/browse?r=arnesi_dev_closer-mop;a=commitdiff;h=20090209034308-44524-b9334b5e7612ffa659f4d87cb0160e3ad37776b2.gz
shows the two spots where I removed the #+sbcl to make things work with
CCL.

A couple of minor fixes to UCW Core are in my branch
(http://unknownlamer.org/darcsweb/browse?r=ucw-core_clinton;a=commit;h=20090209033623-44524-e2df0861e544e62590e723df4362fa8595bcff72.gz)
that make things run on CCL. I did a quick test and everything seems to
be OK.

--
"Karen loved animals. Unfortunately the cheetahs betrayed her trust,"
Libot said.