[Bese-devel] patches for UCW and some questions for ucw-core

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Apr 17 18:53:32 UTC 2009

burban at opopop.net writes:

>> (we'll advertise it more once we have a more useful demo built on it
>> and it get its own standalone project page)
>
> Some documentation would be nice also. UCW suffers from a
> documentation too terse to go easily beyond the basics.

src/rerl/protocol.lisp is actually *very* good documentation for UCW. A
quick browse of it will give you more or less all of the knowledge
required to extend UCW.

The source of ucw-core/ucw-standard is generally well annotated with
docstrings--the only thing I can think of to improve the accessibility
of the documentation would be to generate a qbook (or similar) html doc
from the source.

If you disagree, suggestions are welcome and I'll look into working
patches to fix things.

--
Leebert: You don't listen to music.
Leebert: You listen to the audio equivalent of /dev/urandom