[Bese-devel] help to finish adjusting ucw

burban at opopop.net burban at opopop.net
Mon Oct 13 22:02:06 UTC 2008

Daneel <rtfm.rtfm.rtfm at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all!
>
> I attempts to run the ucw server. UnCommondWeb sources' root folder has
> README file which has some blank spots. The part of configuration has
> been made by the suggestions. I don't precisely know how to connect
> mod_lisp and cl-portableaserve and other libraries.

Never used cl-portableaserve, but how does this mix with you speaking
about apache later? It is to be used with Franz server afaik.

And about mod_lisp, yes I know how to do this, look here for a
concrete example: http://lisp.opopop.net/web.ucw

[...]

> Apache server is launched before bin/start.lisp.
> Configuration of apache 1.3.37:
> LoadModule lisp_module     libexec/mod_lisp.so
> AddModule mod_lisp.c
> LispServer 127.0.0.1 3001 ucw
> <LocationMatch "/ucw/.*\.ucw">
>    SetHandler lisp-handler
> </LocationMatch>
> <LocationMatch "/ucw/admin/.*\.ucw">
>    SetHandler lisp-handler
> </LocationMatch>
> DocumentRoot "/var/www"
> Port 8080
>
> $sbcl --userinit bin/start.lisp  gives error:
> STYLE-WARNING: redefining .INV-REQUEST-VARIABLE-VALUE in DEFUN
>
> debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR in thread #<THREAD "initial thread"
> {A6DD829}>:
>    Error during processing of initialization file
> /var/www/ucw/bin/start.lisp:
>
>    The value NIL
>    is not of type
>      (OR (VECTOR CHARACTER) (VECTOR NIL) BASE-STRING PATHNAME FILE-STREAM).

A pathname seems expected here under one of it's various flavours.

> Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.
>
> restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
>    0: [CONTINUE] Ignore and continue processing.
>    1: [ABORT   ] Skip this initialization file.
>    2:            Skip to toplevel READ/EVAL/PRINT loop.
>    3: [QUIT    ] Quit SBCL (calling #'QUIT, killing the process).
>
> ((LAMBDA (SB-IMPL::E)) #<TYPE-ERROR {B4AAD41}>)
> 0]

Doesn't the debugger show where the error happens? Type HELP to get
instructions, you are invited to do it!

Regards.

--

B. Urban