[Bese-devel] UCW made easy ?

burban at opopop.net burban at opopop.net
Wed Jul 16 22:58:18 UTC 2008

"Henrik Hjelte" <henrik at evahjelte.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Sasha Kovar <sasha-lisp at arcocene.org> wrote:
>
> > My own site toonlet.com is also built on UCW (the ucw-ajax branch),
                ^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice, I missed it in my UCW web sites collection.

> Cool! Now I know something to do on my vacation if my wife lets me
> bring the laptop!
>
> > be happy to answer any questions related to that.  There are others as well,
> > though the names escape me at the moment.
>
> stix.to and also the big governent intranet by Attila Lendvai et al.
>
> /Henrik

The code behind these advanced examples seems not available.
IMHO, filling that hole will promote UCW much more. Compare UCW state to e.g.
Sun Java site, which is full of example code exercising all
aspects of the language and its libraries.

I tried to correct that a bit, so here a shameless plug:
you can download the real code behind
an UCW web site here: http://lisp.opopop.net

I am still learning UCW, so it covers only simple stuff.
But if it can help you...

Cheers.

--

B. Urban