[Bese-devel] UCW: The Future.

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Apr 30 13:12:10 UTC 2008

Evrim Ulu <evrim at core.gen.tr> writes:

> Drew Crampsie wrote:
>> Hello UCW users/developers,
>>
>> The UCW project has been without direction for quite a while now.
>> We've got one of the most advanced web application development
>> environments out there, but it's not used widely, unstable,
>> underdocumented and a bit of a mess. In order to alleviate this
>> situation, and to bring UCW into the mainstream lisp web world, I've
>> volunteered to step in as maintainer/visionary.

you rock.

> I wonder what Marco thinks. Long time no see.

Marco got a great job (lisp, steady pay, good people, etc.) which,
unfortunetely, doesn't leave any time for UCW work. He was really sad
when, a few months ago, it looked UCW would slowly fade into oblivion.

Marco is really happy that UCW, which he still thinks is totally
awesome, will live on. He'll do what he can to help and wishes drew the
best of luck.

Marco would also like to thank attila for all the work he's put into UCW
over the past years and wishes him the best of luck on his new branch
(had it not been for attila i'm not sure UCW would have lasted long
enough for drew to breath new life into it).

happy hacking,
Forget your perfect offering.