[Bese-devel] Any progress with this issue?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed May 23 16:16:30 UTC 2007

Hi Jonathon,

I don't know bees about bese but I think this errors refers to the
lack of a make-load-form for the test-suite class (which would mean
-- I believe -- that you are compiling a file that has test suite
*instances* in it). That this is done seems a bit odd to me but ...
say "La V" >smile<.

You should be able to work around it using the make-load-form-saving-
slots macro (part of CL). For example:

(defmethod make-load-form ((self test-suite) &optional environment)
   (make-load-form-saving-slots
    self
    :slot-names '( <put slots that ought to be saved here> )
    :environment environment))

HTH,

On May 23, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> I haven't heard anything about this error that has been appearing
> consisitently since the Mar 23 2007 'Added :fixture argument to
> TEST macro' change.
>
> Is there anything I can do to help solve this problem?
>
> ; caught ERROR:
> ;   don't know how to dump #<TEST-SUITE TEST-SUITE {14FF72E9}>
> (default MAKE-LOAD-FORM method called).
>
> --
> Jonathon McKitrick
> jmckitrick at reedlarkeygroup.com