[Bese-devel] Getting arnesi to load

Daniel Janus daniel at sentivision.com
Tue Mar 13 18:14:33 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 13 of March 2007 19:08, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> Is there another way to get arnesi to load swank?  Like I said, I'm

Are you loading arnesi via ASDF?  If so, you want your swank.asd (or at least
a symlink to it) be visible on one of the paths in ASDF:*CENTRAL-REGISTRY*.
I usually have one directory containing symlinks to all my .asd's, and I push
that onto the central registry, and everything works fine.

--
(with-best-regards '(Daniel Janus)
   :of 'Sentivision)