[Bese-devel] Getting arnesi to load

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:26:17 UTC 2007

> what's the most direct way to get arnesi to load into slime without
> complaining that it can't find :swank package?
>
> I'm running sbcl 1.0.3, and I just got arnesi_dev from darcs today.

that's strange, it works fine here with the cvs sbcl and cvs slime and
so did for a long time.

the swank package should be available when slime is operational, so i
have no idea what is different in your config.

maybe common lisp controller?

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)