[Bese-devel] Error "MOD_LISP does not specify a backend" on sbcl/ubuntu using ucw_boxset

Eric Merritt cyberlync at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:18:56 UTC 2007

Everyone,

 I am using ucw_boxset on sbcl/ubuntu. I have been doing my
development with the built in webserver without any problem. However,
when I try ucw:create-server with the correct parameters:

(ucw:create-server :backend '(:mod_lisp :port 3000))

I get the error "MOD_LISP does not specify a backend". Wil be happy to
provide my start.lisp if thats required. At the moment I have no
insight onto this problem.

Thanks,
 Eric