[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_ajax: 12-Jun-2007

Marco Baringer mbaringer at common-lisp.net
Wed Jun 13 04:30:18 UTC 2007

Tue Jun 12 16:01:34 EDT 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Fix some issues in the new form code

    M ./src/components/form.lisp +4
    M ./src/per-application-parenscript.lisp -1 +1
    M ./src/rerl/basic-action.lisp -1 +1
    M ./src/rerl/standard-action.lisp -4 +7
    M ./src/rerl/standard-classes.lisp -1 +3
    M ./src/rerl/standard-session-frame.lisp -2 +2
    M ./src/yaclml/ucw-tags.lisp -52 +54

Tue Jun 12 15:56:20 EDT 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Fix some bitrot

    M ./src/application-mixins/secure-application.lisp -1 +1
    M ./src/components/error.lisp -1 +1

Tue Jun 12 11:51:59 EDT 2007  elliott at iparadigms.com
  * secure app tinkering

  I've created a few modifications to the secure app code.

    * fixed an error in (setf %session-user) in which a "default" value
      was passed (nil).  The setf version of GET-SESSION-VALUE doesn't
      have a need for the default value.

    * changed the user-login component to be a subclass of html-form.
      This corrects the unbound *current-form* variable error.

    * Moved the window-component stuff (and the status bar stuff) into
      a new component called user-login-window.  I've not tested this as
      much as I'd like, but I don't have much time in the next few days.

    * redefined the SUBMIT and CANCLE actions to answer the user-login-window
      component rather than the user-login component, so that it's results
      can be passed back to the secure-application-mixin code.

  PS- I think the secure-application class can be fully depreciated.  I don't
      see any mention of modular-application any where else in ucw_ajax :)

    M ./src/application-mixins/secure-application.lisp -2 +2
    M ./src/components/user-login.lisp -9 +17

Tue Jun 12 13:59:45 EDT 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Some changes to the exports

    M ./src/packages.lisp -1 +2

Tue Jun 12 13:59:00 EDT 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Delete *ucw-tal-root*, use (make-standard-ucw-tal-dir-list) instead

    M ./src/admin/admin.lisp -1 +1
    M ./src/vars.lisp -4

Tue Jun 12 05:09:46 EDT 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Fix multithreaded httpd false 503 reporting

    M ./src/backend/multithread-httpd.lisp -1 +3

Fri Jun  8 14:36:47 EDT 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Don't rely on weak pointers for backtracked places, it's too expensive and we can manage it ourselves

    M ./src/rerl/backtracking.lisp -41 +20
    M ./src/rerl/basic-classes.lisp -4 +11
    M ./src/rerl/basic-session.lisp -1 +5
    M ./src/rerl/standard-component/control-flow.lisp -1 +1
    M ./src/rerl/standard-session-frame.lisp -1 +3

An updated tarball of ucw_ajax's source can be downloaded here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/tarballs/ucw_ajax-20070612.tar.gz

Darcsweb URL:
http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_ajax;a=summary