[Bese-devel] ParenScript expander (like C-c Ret macroexpand) for Slime.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:04:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've posted a generic "expansion" facility (like C-c Ret macroexpand)
for Slime on their mailing list:

http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/slime-devel/2007-May/006254.html

One (well, the only) included example is C-c j, which, when pointed at
an S-expression in a slime-mode buffer (note that this doesn't work in
a slime-repl-mode buffer; that's intentional) brings up a new buffer
with ParenScript output nicely formatted in c-mode. I've been using it
constantly since I wrote it, and I find that it really speeds up
development with ParenScript.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions about the code.

Thanks,
Vladimir