[Bese-devel] (no subject)

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:36:33 UTC 2007

> fyi, i've applied this locally and stuff seems to keep on working, but
> i'd better leave the pushing of this for someone with more experience
> with the walker...
>
> but if nothing happens for long enough i'll push it eventually,
> because it looks good for my uneducated eyes.

dear list,

as noone review this patch and it seems to be a useful piece of code
for my uneducated eyes, i've pushed it. diff is available at:
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=bese-arnesi_dev;a=commitdiff;h=20061226165103-2e713-3f5d96630afed44f8e3f10cb893154b687f8e9f1.gz

i've been running stuff locally with this patch included and i didn't
notice any regression for the time passed.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)