[Bese-devel] YACLML: question about xml namespaces in attributes names

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Feb 9 14:26:42 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 14:06 +0100, Reid van Melle wrote:
> I hope somebody can quickly point me in the right direction.
Not a detailed answer to you but a quick one: There have been others who
have made things with SVG and yaclml earlier, search the mailing list if
you haven't done so yet. And I think that Attila Lendvai made some
syntax to make attributes on the fly using the @ (at) sign?

Hope someone fills in more details for you. SVG animations sound nice!

This reminds me I have promised my wife to make an animated bird for her
page, but that will have to be with bitmaps I think.

/Henrik Hjelte