[Bese-devel] two simple questions

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 11:07:33 UTC 2006

> On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 01:32:53PM +0300, Evrim ULU wrote:
> > http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2006-July/002410.html
> >
> > evrim.
>
> actually this does not quite address my question;  the discussion
> above talks about URLs that contain & litterals and where replacing
> it with & yielded the correct result;  what I am
> trying to do is to use the notation e to encode the
> letter 'e' ;  now when it is replaced by e  it is
> no longer correct...  oh well,  I think I figured out how to
> do it with (<:as-is  but I was hoping there was an easier way,

i don't really know why you need to take care of this yourself. i may be
missing something, but all those escaping issues are handled in
escape-as-uri, write-as-uri and yaclml. maybe you asked the wrong question?
take a look at these, maybe they'll help...

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)