[Bese-devel] Svg case sensitivity

Timothy Jasko tjasko at paragent.com
Wed Sep 20 20:12:12 UTC 2006

Been playing around with yaclml's svg, and I noticed that some things
just weren't showing up in my images. After some investigation, I
figure out why: svg tags are case sensitive, while yaclml forces
everything to lower case.

If I darc-ed correctly, this patch has a macro to preserve case for
tags and attributes, and then puts that macro to use on
linearGradient. There are probably numerous other tags that will need
to be fixed as well, but that was the one that I needed for now.