[Bese-devel] New patches to ucw_ajax: 2-Sep-2006

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 08:55:23 UTC 2006

> Sat Sep  2 12:39:41 EDT 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
>   * Implemented the reload-dispatcher, ajax-action-dispatcher
>
>   it rerenders the current page if a valid session can be identified.
>   from now on refreshing a page should bring back the same page if
>   the reinstating of backtracked places is not altering the component
>   structure. before this patch such reload requests were handled by
>   entry point handlers and a new session was created.

i've forgotten to note here that from now on overlapping url's between
static and dynamic content are not supported anymore. this was
problematic before, too, but now it'll not work, not even with httpd
because file serving have been moved first and it is matching by url,
not by asking the filesystem for the file.

without this, requests for non-existent static content with the httpd
backend reached ucw which is a bad thing.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)