[Bese-devel] UCW on OSX with mod_lisp

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Fri Sep 1 22:59:29 UTC 2006

I suppose you're right and I should just concentrate on start.lisp
and using ASDF.

Now, with regards to the _ajax branch, I thought the _ajax branch was
an addon to ucw. Is that no longer the case and ucw_ajax will simply
become ucw or ucw_stable?

If that's the case, why would the default start.lisp lauch the
ucw_dev and not the ucw_ajax?

Thanks,
Daniel