[Bese-devel] UCW on OSX with mod_lisp

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Fri Sep 1 22:29:23 UTC 2006

Well, I have to say, I guess this is what happens when you skim
through the text without reading everything carefully. In the same
tutorial link, the author writes:

"... As mentioned in the previous chapter, the ucwctl/applications.d
mechanism will probably disappear. A simpler way to start ucw is to
just load start.lisp in your lisp or directly through detachtty. You
can change beforementioned variables (for example which backend to
choose or on which port to listen) in /path/to/ucw/src/vars.lisp. ..."

Therefore, since I'm not using the ucwctl tool, I should have
modified the vars.lisp file.

I now modified that variable and everything works. Apache+mod-lisp
and by simply putting my applications in /etc/ucw/applications.d,
they are automatically loaded.

Thanks,
Daniel