[Bese-devel] UCW on OSX with mod_lisp

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Fri Sep 1 22:06:16 UTC 2006

To compound on this problem, I created a sample application.

I created a softlink of the .asd file to ~/.ucw/applications.d/ and
then started ucw as shown previously and the application is not
"automagically" loaded.

Are the instructions on the previously mentioned tutorial deprecated?
Is there any reference to an updated "model" of UCW development?

Thanks,
Daniel