[Bese-devel] default argument to (setf session.value(

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Oct 27 14:40:44 UTC 2006

Attila, you recently removed the "default" argument to (setf
session.value). As it stands now the documentation is outdated, see
below, and get-session-value and (setf get-session-value) needs updating
too. Of course I could have fixed this, but I don't have the full
picture and I thought you might want to read Marcos comment again and
decide if the change is what you wanted (cosmetic change?).

/Henrik Hjelte

(defgeneric (setf session.value) (value key session)
  (:documentation "Sets the value of KEY in SESSION to VALUE.

The DEFAULT argument is required to maintain the gethash-ish
interface and to allow for the use of this function in incf and
push macros.

As with session.value keys are compared with EQL."))