[Bese-devel] ucw_ajax / OpenMCL / OSX

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 15:50:05 UTC 2006

> 09:53 UCW.BACKEND/+INFO+: Handling request from NIL for "/"
> 09:53 UCW-LOGGER/+ERROR+: Handling action error #<CCL::SIMPLE-PROGRAM-
> ERROR #x8C3AFC6>.
> 09:53 UCW-LOGGER/+ERROR+: Error #<CCL::SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR
> #x8C3AFC6> while serving action.

i've pushed a small patch that will use ~A to log conditions, so we will see
more.

09:53 UCW-LOGGER/+INFO+: Not debugging.

this is because you are not running ucw from slime. if you are planning to
play more with ucw i suggest to set up stuff to start it from within slime
and then the debugger will come up with this error with much more freedom to
look around.

> While on the browser, it shows a backtrace:
>
> ERROR
>
> Required arguments in #<IT.BESE.UCW:DOJO-TAB #x8C34A1E> don't match
> lambda list (IT.BESE.UCW::KEY . IT.BESE.UCW::COMP).

this is really wierd.

let's see the log with the ~A's and try to run ucw from slime and see what
the debugger helps.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)