[Bese-devel] TAL template searching problem

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:39:06 UTC 2006

> updating yaclml. So, how about making the following change, please?
>
> {
> hunk ./src/tal/handlers.lisp 89
> -          `(funcall (load-tal ,generator ,(merge-pathnames template-name
> *tal-truename*))
> +          `(funcall (load-tal ,generator ,template-name)
> }

this means that the tal include will not be processed as a relative path to
the tal file's location. i wouldn't like that, but as i'm not using tals i
leave the decision for others.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)