[Bese-devel] UCW bombing out on Mac OSX with ACL 8.0

Joel Reymont joel at whylisp.com
Sat Oct 7 11:13:32 UTC 2006

Yep, that solved the issue! The app does not work in Safari but does
work in Firefox.

BTW, I understand that I can get everything with get-all.sh. Is there
a version that uses "darcs pull" as opposed to "darcs get"?

How do you keep the various source trees up-to-date?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://whylisp.com