[Bese-devel] Re: New patches to parenscript: 23-Nov-2006

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:28:14 UTC 2006

> i think attila was suggesting to just use (js:import-macros-from-lisp
> 'cond), while this works your code generates much nicer output. i
> applied it (attila: if there were any other problems with this patch i
> missed please speak up)

nothing, i just didn't want to decide because i don't look at the js
output that much... :)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)