[Bese-devel] A few UCW issues

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:32:16 UTC 2006

Hello list,

If this is not the right place for questions concerning UCW, please point me
to wherever those are appropriate.

I've started trying to get a UCW project off the ground a few weeks ago, and
by now I'm starting to get somewhat comfortable with the framework. A few
things I haven't managed to figure out yet though:

- Is there a supported way to get header variables out of a request object?
I can just access the headers slot using ucw::headers, but that's not very
nice.

- Also, is there a way to set headers for a response? I need one header
added to every response the server generates, but I haven't been able to
find a way to even set a header in a single response.

- Is it a problem to call multiple components that never answer? I suppose
this would build up some kind of call stack... is there a way to do a 'tail
call' - replacing the current component with another one?

Thanks,
Marijn Haverbeke