[Bese-devel] [Besde-devel] Looking for a simple working example

Sylvain Louboutin sylvain.louboutin at aerloman.com
Mon May 22 22:04:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 01:21:54AM -0700, Chris Dean wrote:
> Well, I'm glad it's running.  That's a good step!

:-)

> Sounds like we're dealing with packages differently.

you solved my problem!  the thing I didn't understand (and I reckon I
now am starting to get it) is that I was trying to avoid the indirection
you make (by defining first mypackage-system then mypackage)  and that's
how I got all messed up with clashing definitions and all that (not sure
I am describing it correctly)

as I was saying,  I am new to this (UCW and Lisp),

thanks!

--Sylvain