[Bese-devel] OpenLaszlo and UCW

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon May 8 18:27:27 UTC 2006

Has anyone ever used OpenLaszlo and UCW together? In a way, I think
it sort of defeats the purpose of the whole browser-based
continuation concept, but, I have a simple app I developed in UCW
working just fine. I would like to deliver a RIA using OpenLaszlo
connected to the same, already working, UCW app. Basically, just add
a new view to the app.

Is it possible? OpenLaszlo would simply work off HTTP GET/POST
requests to the UCW server. Can the concept of continuation be
extended to the OpenLaszlo app?

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, I'm very new to OpenLaszlo and am
just learning it, so please accept my apologies if my question is
stupid. So far, I've done very simple things in OpenLaszlo and the
idea came to my mind about the UCW integration.

Anyway, thanks,
Waldo