[Bese-devel] Ajax

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:15:22 UTC 2006

> I've attached the ajax patch for ucw_dev. Added some examples to
> examples/ajax folder, but they'r rather like tests for now. It's needing
> jsunit tests, real examples and more documentation and bug fixes.
>
> have a nice day.
> evrim.

thanks Evrim!

i've already merged it with my local changes and the ajax examples work fine.

i suggest to create a new branch for the ajax stuff until it's mature
enough. it would be cool if we could have write access to it with
Evrim but i don't want to talk in his name. unfortunately he has no
c-l.net account, luckily i have one (alendvai).

Marco, if you agree, could you create the new branch for the ajax stuff?

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)