[Bese-devel] Re: ucwctrl problems.

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Thu May 4 12:03:41 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Tue, 02 May 2006 21:01:15 +0200, William Halliburton wrote:
> Just insalled new source to a new machine and trying to get ucwctl
> to work.
>
> SBCL 0.9.12
[...]
> The error can be seen by compiling the file seperatly.
[...]
> Simple case of the package not present at compile time.
>
> Is this not a case for the eval-when? Anyone know why I did not see
> this earlier?

What does "earlier" mean?  I got the error with SBCL versions
0.9.9.11, 0.9.10 and 0.9.11 (the first two manually compiled, the
latest one Debian binary).  The same happens with CLISP-2.28 and
CMUCL-19c-release-patch-1, but the latter also outputs

  The package named "IT.BESE.UCW-USER" doesn't exist.

Anyone, I confirm the error ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca