[Bese-devel] Re: qbook and ignoring code

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed May 3 15:53:21 UTC 2006

Michael Price <mprice at atl.lmco.com> writes:

> I was somewhat confused about the messages I've seen on this list until I
> explored more and discovered that this is essentially the ucw list with
> the wrong name.
>
> Is there an actual bese-devel list where they discuss bese issues?

no, this is the bese-devel list. it's just that ucw is the most talked
about bese project. FiveAM and arnesi are discussed here occasionally.

i don't really know how to get qbook to ignore #+not-on-featurers
foo. due to qbook's use of read-preserving whitespace it's hard to get
it to 'skip' source text. the code is read by the read-source-file
function in src/qbook.lisp which is where you could look, but i don't
have any ideas to suggest to you.